After a brain injury, people often don’t know whether they will be able to work or what else they can do. This practical guide can help people sort through the options of going back to the same job, finding a new job, or not going back to work. This 156-page illustrated down-to-earth book contains checklists, worksheets, and many ideas offered by people who have learned to live and work productively after brain injury. Sample “ideas” in this volume include:
- How to decide whether to keep your old job.
- Deciding whether you can afford to work.
- If you can't work, figuring out what you can do.
- What kinds of services are out there.
- What you should tell people who ask you about going back to work.