Life after brain injury is often a tremendous adjustment. For ten years, our "Guide for Survivors" has provided a practical, easy-to-read resource to address day-to-day issues faced by many people with brain injury.
That’s why we’re so excited to introduce the Second Edition, expanded and revised to cover even more topics of interest to individuals after brain injury. With 11 new chapters and almost double the length of the original guide, the Second Edition is our definitive offering for those in recovery. Topics include:
- If I look so good, why do I feel so bad?
- Learning to respect new limits
- Managing anger successfully
- Extending the natural recovery process
- Differences between physical and emotional recovery
**Contact us for bulk pricing (over 50 item