Life after brain injury can be challenging, not just for the survivor, but also for those who know and love them. This 187-page, illustrated, down-to-earth guide is packed with practical ideas to help those who want to help — family members, friends, and others — but are not sure how. Sample “ideas” in this volume include:
- People are most helpful when you tell them how.
- You may not always succeed but you can try.
- After injury the rules change completely.
- Family members can help too much.
- Nothing works for everyone.
**Contact us for bulk pricing (over 50 item